Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: The Orlando Trip...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok...we and italipino just got back from our trip to Orland...I'll post a few pics that I have tomorrow after I scan them...and I'll post many more later on, once we get the 11 rolls of film we shot developed...but I figure I'll give you all an idea of what we did...and tell you about some of the trip...I'll be more detailed once I get the pics developed...

    Day 1: Got to Orlando about 4'ish...got our rental car and headed to the Motel 6 we were staying in...took all our shit in and decided to go looking for a grocery store and a liquor store...got some chips, cookies, candy, cokes, Wild Turkey, and a plastic flask for the theme parks...went back to the hotel and decided to just relax that night...

    Day 2: Woke up and headed to Universal Studios...spent most of the day there...came back to the hotel...showered...and headed out to eat...we ate at Denny's...and then went to the City Walk outside of Universal Studio's...

    Day 3: Went outlet shopping...I bought a cowboy hat...came home and got ready to go to Sleuths Mystery Dinner Theatre...came back to the hotel and went to sleep...

    Day 4: Went to Sea World...left there and went to the Halloween Horror Nights in Adventure Island of Universal Studios...went briefly through the City Walk on the way out and went back to the hotel...

    Day 5: Went to FAO Schwartz and a few other places ate at this little pizza and sub place...went to the airport...missed our plane...had to wait 4 hours for the next flight...finally landed at home at about 10:30 instead of the 6:45 that we were suppost to be there...and got home around 11:15...

    All in all it was a glorious trip and like I said we have tons of pictures to post when we get them developed...I'll try to remember to bring a few that we had made there and scan them tomorrow and be looking for the others in a week or so...

  2. #2
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    cant wait to see the pics!

    although one must wonder why you didnt throw in the phrase "caps for caps" in the title. it would have generated massive hits.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i've seen the pics of this real life cowboy....i can't wait to see some more of the pics from the rest of the trip....

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok...as promised...here are a few pics from the trip...we haven't gotten the rolls developed yet but these we got done while we were down there...

    The first 3 are pictures we had done while in Orlando Studios...

    Me and Roxane...

    resize western wes roxane

    Roxane...dressed as a whore...

    resize western roxane

    Doesn't she look so natural dressed as a whore?...

    Me...

    resize western wes

    AM I NOT THE BADDEST MOTHERFUCKER YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!...

    Me and Roxane at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Theatre...I'm wearing my cowboy hat I bought...

    resize sleuths

    More pictures coming soon...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's not that I look natural dressed like a whore, I just make it appear that way because I'm such a natural in front of the camera [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    you DO look like a whore, roxanne! at least the ones that were in the early 90's motion picture "Maverick" starring Mel Gibson.


    and wes...you look like a real badass western gunfighter in those pics...except the last one. the garth brooks hat doesnt look quite as intimidating.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i just noticed in that last picture that you have her head palmed, like you had to force her to be in the picture

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the lady just told us to get close...she wasn't forced...and actually...that is what Roxane said she liked most about the picture...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •